ST MARY'S TWICKENHAM
Whether you join us in person in church or via our website, welcome to St Mary's
St Mary's is a Christian community at the heart of Twickenham. We are committed to:
Encouraging deeper relationships with each other and with God,
Nurturing our children and young people with a sense of God's love, and
Using our buildings to help make God more real for the people of our area.
I hope you enjoy your visit to us - Jeff Hopkin Williams, Vicar
OUR CHURCH COMMUNITY
St Mary's Twickenham welcomes everyone to get involved with the life of the church at the centre of our community.
We have many different groups with lots of different interests that would love to welcome you. Click here to find out more.
For information about Baptisms, Marriages and Funerals at St Mary's please click here.
To find out about hiring our buildings for a meeting, event, party or concert, click here to explore our spaces.
Featured Events - See our 'What's On' page for full list
- Multiple DatesSat, 09 DecTwickenham09 Dec 2023, 09:00 – 16:00Twickenham, Church St, Twickenham TW1 3NJ, UK
- Sat, 09 DecTwickenham09 Dec 2023, 19:30 – 21:30Twickenham, Church St, Twickenham TW1 3NJ, UK
- Sun, 10 DecTwickenham10 Dec 2023, 17:30 – 19:30Twickenham, Church St, Twickenham TW1 3NJ, UK
- Tue, 12 DecTwickenham12 Dec 2023, 18:30 – 20:30Twickenham, Church St, Twickenham TW1 3NJ, UK
- Sat, 16 DecTwickenham16 Dec 2023, 19:30 – 21:00Twickenham, Church St, Twickenham TW1 3NJ, UK
- Multiple DatesWed, 20 DecTwickenham20 Dec 2023, 14:30 – 16:00Twickenham, Church St, Twickenham TW1 3NJ, UK
Support our church
St Mary’s Church has had a special place in the lives of those who live and work in Twickenham for generations. We now face an unprecedented challenge. For over a year, the church building was only open in very restricted circumstances because of the pandemic.
If you can help us with a financial donation, please respond as generously as you can, so we in turn can continue to offer Christ's love to our community in these difficult times, as those before us have done down the centuries.
We adopt the Church of England's statement "Promoting a Safer Church." Our Church Safeguarding Officer is Sophy Fisher.