SERVICES - ONLINE AND IN CHURCH
We meet in church:
on Sunday mornings for our Parish Eucharist at 9.30am
on Wednesday mornings from 10am-11am for private prayer
We worship together online on Zoom at 5pm each Sunday afternoon. Scroll down for more details.
To join us, please click the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85685339742
Sunday School meets in the church hall during the 9.30am Eucharist.
Details of our recent 'Virtual Sunday School' are here: https://www.stmarytwick.org.uk/virtual-sunday-school
The Memorial Garden will be open daily from 10am until 4pm, for people to visit, sit and reflect.
Please observe social distancing in line with current Government advice if you enter St Mary's grounds or Garden.
St Mary’s Covid Precautions
The government has announced that in England, in response to the risks of the Omicron variant, the public and staff in public-facing areas, are legally required, unless exempt, to wear face coverings in some settings, including places of worship and community centres.
This means that face masks must be worn in church and also in the church hall, except when taking refreshments e.g. when drinking tea and coffee.
Please also follow these safety measures:
1. Please do not come to the church if you are displaying any Covid symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, and please seriously consider whether it is wise to attend if you have cold or ‘flu symptoms, in fairness to others.
2. To maintain a Covid-safe church, and to respect the sensitivities and health of all your fellow worshippers, you are strongly encouraged to:
take regular lateral flow tests, and do not attend church if you test positive,
use our hand sanitisers,
aim to keep at least 1 metre apart from those who are not in your group, both inside the church and hall and while waiting to enter or leave,
donate by cash or card to the offertory collection when entering or leaving,
sing softly and wear a face mask in services with congregational hymns.
3. While inside St Mary’s buildings, you can now choose to be in church in any size group, and within those groups you can agree how much you want to 'socially distance'. You can sit together but do not have to do so.
4. Holy Communion will be offered through consecrated bread only.
5. You are welcome to use the QR code or write your name and contact details for your group on the list at the entry door to enable ‘Test and Trace’.
See below for full details
SUNDAY 5pm - ZOOM SERVICES
We meet on Zoom on Sundays at 5pm for a short online service.
There are three main ways to join the service:
1. Click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85685339742
2. Go to zoom.us (or use the Zoom app) and enter the following Webinar ID: 856 8533 9742
3. To join by telephone dial any of these numbers: 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240 or 0131 460 1196 or 0203 051 2874
and then type in this Webinar ID when prompted: 856 8533 9742
Reflective opportunity to enjoy the Prayer Book liturgy of the Eucharist with Sermon.
[Family] Eucharist - Third Sunday of the month
When we are joined throughout the service by our children and young people who help lead the talk, offer the prayers and do the readings.
Eucharist (Common Worship)
Dynamic and interactive experience of worship combining traditional liturgical form with congregational involvement with extensive Sunday school for child-centred activities.
Services in 'normal' times - NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE
Healing Service - First Sunday of the month
Eucharist with the ministry of healing for yourself or others, and the laying on of hands with anointing.
A variety of forms of evening worship including said Evening Prayer, sung Evensong, a Taizé-style service, Compline or Night Prayer.
Weekday Services - NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Short said service in church.
Reflective opportunity to enjoy the Prayer Book liturgy of the Eucharist.
First Thursday of the month
Short service in church for pre-school children & their parents/carers. This is followed by refreshments in the vestry.