No services are currently held in the buildings of St Mary's Twickenham
The Church continues to be alive and active, but regular services are not being held in our buildings, as a consequence of Covid19 restrictions and the start of long-planned building works in the church interior, due to complete in the Autumn.
However, in line with the latest Government and Diocese guidance, our grounds are open and when possible, the Memorial Garden will be open daily between 10am and 4pm for private prayer and contemplation. Please observe social distancing if you enter the grounds or Garden.
Sunday Evening Prayer at 4pm in the Memorial Garden
Following Government and Diocesan Guidelines, please be aware that:
- You should not attend if you have got any of the symptoms associated with Covid 19.
- You should respect the rule that each individual or household should stay at a distance of 2 metres apart . Chairs will be placed 2 metres apart.
- You should take particular care about distancing on entering and leaving the Garden.
- There should be no singing or raised voices.
- There will be no access to the facilities in the Vestry or Church Hall.
- The service will last for about 20 minutes.
We are now meeting on Zoom every Sunday at 9.30am for a short online service.
There are three main ways to join the service:
1. Click on this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85685339742
2. Go to zoom.us (or use the Zoom app) and enter the following Webinar ID: 856 8533 9742
3. To join by telephone dial any of these numbers: 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240 or 0131 460 1196 or 0203 051 2874
and then type in this Webinar ID when prompted: 856 8533 9742
Sunday Services - NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE
Reflective opportunity to enjoy the Prayer Book liturgy of the Eucharist with Sermon.
[Family] Eucharist - Third Sunday of the month
When we are joined throughout the service by our children and young people who help lead the talk, offer the prayers and do the readings.
Eucharist (Common Worship)
Dynamic and interactive experience of worship combining traditional liturgical form with congregational involvement with extensive Sunday school for child-centred activities.
Eucharist (BCP) - Third Sunday of the month
With hymns and sermon.
Morning Prayer from the Book of Common Prayer with hymns.
Healing Service - First Sunday of the month
Eucharist with the ministry of healing for yourself or others, and the laying on of hands with anointing.
A variety of forms of evening worship including said Evening Prayer, sung Evensong, a Taizé-style service, Compline or Night Prayer.
Weekday Services - NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Short said service in church.
Reflective opportunity to enjoy the Prayer Book liturgy of the Eucharist.
First Thursday of the month
Short service in church for pre-school children & their parents/carers. This is followed by refreshments in the vestry.