GIVING – WAYS TO DONATE
Please make a donation to open up the church building so that it is a stronger focus for both Christian worship and community use as a historic venue.
While some of the money needed will come from grants and trusts (including hopefully the Heritage Lottery Fund), much will need to be raised locally.
You can donate in a number of ways:
- By sending a cheque made payable to St Mary’s Twickenham PCC to St Mary’s Parish Office, Church Street, Twickenham TW1 3NJ. Please write Reordering Fund on the back of the cheque.
- By sending a bank transfer to St Mary’s Twickenham PCC; sort code: 20-72-17; account no: 50918903
- By making regular monthly (or annual) payments over a 3-year period to the above account number
- By leaving a legacy in your will, stating that it is to be used for reordering the church or for general upkeep of the building
- By text message: please text STMY12 and the amount to be given to 70070 e.g. STMY12 £10. You will receive a text message thanking you and asking if you want to gift aid the donation.
To discuss further any of these ways of donating, please contact Tony Dempsey, Fundraising Chairman, by email email@example.com or on 020 8898 2860.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can Gift Aid your donation to make it go further. Every £1 you give will be worth £1.25 to St Mary’s Reordering Fund at no additional cost to you.
To qualify for Gift Aid you must pay an amount of Income and/or Capital Gains Tax that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and community amateur sports clubs you donate to will reclaim on your gifts for the current tax year. Other taxes such as VAT or Council Tax do not qualify.
Download the Pledge Card form
Download the bankers order form
Download the Gift Aid form
As well as making a donation, please come along to any of the large number and variety of fundraising events that are taking place throughout 2015 and 2016. Details of these are listed under Fundraising Events (such as concerts and other one-off events) and Fundraising Programmes (for longer term or repeated activities).
If you would like to be added to the email mailing list for Fundraising Events, please email the Campaign Office Finance@stmarytwick.org.uk