During Advent a candle is lit on each of the four Sundays before Christmas, as we remember the Patriarchs and the Prophets of the Old Testament, John the Baptist and Mary.
- Advent Carol Service – our Advent Carol Service is held on the evening of Advent Sunday, which is four Sundays before Christmas. For this we are joined by the Marble Hill Singers.
- Christingle – a family service on a Sunday afternoon in Advent with Christingle candles and carols, when a collection is made for the Children's Society.
- Nativity Eucharist – 9.30am on the third Sunday of December, when the children perform the Christmas story.
- Parish Carol Service – with readings, carols and Christmas anthems on a Sunday evening close to Christmas, followed by mulled wine and mince pies.
- Business Community Carol Service – held on a weekday evening for all who work or live in the local area.
- Funeral Directors Carol Service – together with local funeral directors a service of carols and readings for all those whose loved ones have recently died.
- Crib Service – 4.00pm. A service suitable for children, as we give thanks for the birth of Jesus.
- Midnight Mass – 11.00pm
- 10.00am Festival Eucharist
- Ash Wednesday – Eucharists with the traditional lturgy of ashing at 10.00am and 8.00pm
- Lent Groups – a chance to meet in small groups to explore different aspects of our Christian faith. These groups meet once a week for a five-week period and help us prepare for Holy Week and Easter.
- Services – the Eucharist is celebrated on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 8.00pm.
- Maundy Thursday – 8.00pm Eucharist of the Last Supper with foot-washing and prayer vigil.
- Ecumenical Walk of Witness on Good Friday morning together with other churches.
- Good Friday – a series of mediations on Christ's sacrifice on the Cross from midday until 2.30pm followed by the liturgy of Good Friday and Communion at 2.30pm until 3.00pm.
- Holy Saturday - a service when we pray the souls of all those buried in our grounds into the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 8.00am and 10.00am Festival Eucharist of the Risen Christ with the lighting of the Paschal Candle and renewal of baptismal vows.
Annual Parochial Church Council Meeting
- Usually held in April with the Vestry Meeting for all whose names are entered on St Mary’s Electoral Roll - to elect Churchwardens, new members to the Parochial Church Council and Deanery Synod, to approve the annual accounts and receive reports from our vision groups.
Summer Fayre and Flower Festival
- In conjunction with events in Church Street and part of the Twickenham Festival, the Summer Fayre and Flower Festival are held on a Saturday in June. For 2013 this will be on Saturday 8 June.
- Open air Eucharist in the Garden of Remembrance – third Sunday in June (weather permitting).
- Harvest Thanksgiving Eucharist – third Sunday in September.
Bishop Alan Rogers Memorial Address
- In memory of Bishop Alan Rogers who was Vicar of Twickenham between 1949 and 1955 and an active member of St Mary’s during his retirement, this address is given by a guest speaker to honour the memory of this innovator in the Church of England.
Annual Pilgrimage to Walsingham
- Members of St Mary's travel to the Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham in the autumn of every year to pray in the holy house.